"Through the winter, spring, summer, fall, I was there for you. Through the thick and thin, I'm the one you can run to. Baby you know, I'll never stop loving you, you are my heart." - Dru
Even though this is one of the songs that brought back the worst memories during our biggest downfall .. I still love it with every single piece of my heart. I don't know why but it tells you what we've went through. What I went through when I was with you .. Every single little thing. I know I haven't been the best girlfriend in the whole wide world. Actually, I'm far from that. I scream, I complain and I constantly bring you down with all the rude things I say from time to time. But just like Dru said in his song, "
You got your faults and I got mine too." But babe, that gives us no reason to give up this love right ? I mean, it's almost ten months now .. Something that everyone even our close friends denied. We've made it farther than anyone thought we would've made it. I don't want to say that I need you because I don't. I could hold onto myself, I could manage through anything just as well if I had you with me. I'm just trying to say that I won't be the best person out there. I know I'd turn bitter and I'd turn into someone totally opposite as I am right now because it's all happened before .. And I don't want it to happen at all anymore. I don't want you to turn back to that person where you used to disrespect girls either because that's not the person I fell in love with. I love you and you already know that. I tell you every single night and everytime I mention it, it still feels good for me. I know it does the same way for you. So just hold on okay ? We'll make through whatever's being pushed infront of us .. We're that strong together ya dig ? :) November third <3>
Not available