all my life.
Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 6:52 AM
So everything's been smooth sailing for my boyfriend and I lately. To be honest, I never knew we'd get this far with each other. One more month and a half, it'll be our one year boo. You don't know how far I've fallen for you already, it's freakin' ridiculous. We have lunch all year round and a class next semester ! So I'm so excited :) Regardless, school is school .. I mean, I've been slacking off and everything. So therefore, I'm using this weekend to catch up on whatever I've missed so far. I have to start focusing again, I can't lose focus anymore if I want to get into the University of my choice. Haha, I've already decided which university and which career path I've chosen. It's so crazy in my eyes because I'm finally growing up ! I'm either going for U of T, Ryerson or even Laurier. I'm kinda iffy about Laurier though, I want to live with my parents because I love them to death. But it's okay, I'll do whatever I have to do. Anyways, I'll try to come back and update soon ! P.S, hopefully daddy gets me my new netbook (small laptop) today ! I'm crossing my fingers :))