Today was most definitely not my day. I woke up too early but then I didn't even end up going to school. I was supposed to study but I couldn't because for some reason, I'm not even focused anymore. But it'll be over soon, I'll start focusing on Friday or even on Monday. But don't worry, it'll happen soon. I know for a fact that I failed my math test like no one can tell me I didn't because I know I did. I was about to cry my eyes out today for some reason. Mostly because of my insecurities .. And that's how my baby and I started arguing. I honestly hate arguing with him because we both say so many things that we don't mean. But in the end, we both decided to trust each other more .. And if anything were to happen, then we'd both know what's really good. Even though it's something that we both don't want to do. It's best for us, as long as we're on the same page. I'm glad that this day is over. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.