It's been a while since I've updated my blog so that's why I decided to do so today. Well, this week has been stressful but it was all worth it. I raised my math mark by seventeen percent and I'm pretty sure I'm passing science now due to the hard work I've been putting it. Then yesterday, I finally got my wisdom teeth over and done with. This weekend has literally been so painful. I look hideous but it's okay. I'll be back to normal by Friday hopefully. I'm not going to school on Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday, I have a retreat to attend to so that's fine. Hopefully, I'll be able to focus on my school work again. But when I go back .. I have a science quiz, religion, economics and math test to do. So that day would most definitely be super hard. But it's okay because next weekend will be Halloween. Trick or treating with my baby, Kevin Dado, Vanessa and Nicole. I cannot wait for free candy ! I'm gon' be an M&M, how cute is that ? And my one year with my boo is in a week or so ! Early congratulations to us baby, I love you loads.