Wow, it's been so long since I've updated my blog. This is why I've decided to update it so I get a sense of what has been going in my life lately. I mean, I need to remind myself that I need to do better in school like now. No more buts, ands or ifs Judy Le. I cannot believe I'm failing not one, but two subjects. I'm honestly so disappointed in myself. It's time that I try in school not for my parents, not for my boyfriend but for me. Anyways, this week .. I'm finally taking out my wisdom teeth but I'm for some reason, no as scared anymore. I think it's because I know that everything's going to be okay. Well, that's what I'm hoping for. So pray for me guys ! Regardless, today .. I spent the day with my best friend. I attended her church outting and skipped work for it. But it's okay, I had fun today ! I learned a whole lot and the food was super amazing. Hm, I think that's all .. I'm going to finish my homework now. Bye for now ! P.S, two more weeks until our one year, woooo :)))